Monday, May 18, 2009
New Government formation
Its a real acid test for sonia Gandhi and Man's team to form an impeachable govt.
Being an urbanite Indian with some sort of sense of responsbility towards society and Nation. I am glad that UPA got amlost majority to come out of daily's tantrums of its alliance partners and their arm twisting tactics while running the govt.
I wish if govt keeps these RJD, SP,BSP and other selfish allies out of govt. surely congress has to sacrifice somewhat their state political intrests like in UP and Bihar.
My expectations from Man govt is that the sole criteria for selection and allotment of ministries to respective member of parliament. I am sure that the as a candidate is always looked on experience and skills . Can we look forward the same crierion for a candidate who is going to lead a sector, which will change the lives of thousands of people of this country.
lets see how congress faires in this acid test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment